Como Fazer Perguntas em Inglês
Com todas as formas (I am, you are, he/she is, we are, they are; passado I was, you were, etc) do verbo To Be e com todos verbos defectivos can, may, shall, will, must, a regra para fazer uma pergunta é colocar o sujeito depois do verbo.
- We can - Can we?
- They are - Are they?
- We can swim - Can we swim?
- They are bad friends - Are they bad friends?
- It is snowing. - Is it snowing?
- He can speak German. - Can he speak German?
- She will arrive at ten o'clock. - Will she arrive at ten o'clock?
- He was driving fast. - Was he driving fast?
- She is pretty - Is she pretty?
- I was at the movies with all my family - Was I at the movies with all my family?
Com todos os restantes verbos nós usamos as formas de um verbo muito importante. O verbo To Do. Resumindo o verbo to Do, tem a forma de simplesmente DO para casos em que o sujeito é eu, tu, nós ou eles - I, you, we, they.
Tem a forma DOES para os casos em que o sujeito é ele ou ela – He, She ou It.
Tem a forma DID para todos os casos do passado.
- I speak - Do I speak?
- He eats - Does he eat?
- We have some money – Do we have some money?
- They have bread – Do they have bread?
- She has a pencil – Does she have a pencil?
- We danced - Did we dance?
- They Talk - Do they talk
- I speak fluent French. - Do I speak fluent French?
- He eats at the restaurant - Does he eat at the restaurant?
- We danced at the party - Did we dance at the party? They talk behind our backs - Do they talk behind our backs?
- She lives in Brussels. - Does she live in Brussels?
- They lived in Manchester. - Did they live in Manchester?
- He had an accident. - Did he have an accident?
Repostas Simples à Perguntas tanto Positivas como Negativas
Do you speak English? Yes, I do. ou No, I don't.
Do I need a dictionary? Yes, you do. ou No, you don't.
Do you both[bôf = ambos] speak English? Yes, we do. ou No, we don't.
Do they speak English? Yes, they do. ou No, they don't.
Does he speak English? Yes, he does. ou No, he doesn't.
Does she speak English? Yes, she does. ou No, she doesn't.
Does it have four legs? Yes, it does. ou No, it doesn't.
Normalmente quando queremos fazer perguntas, como fazem os jornalistas, usamos certas palavras que foram feitas para obter informação. Estamos palavras vem a frente das perguntas que já aprendemos a fazer.
- What – Que | Ex: What is your name?
- When – Quando | Ex: When is your birthday?
- Where – Onde | Ex: Where do you live?
- Which – Que | Ex: Which is your car?
- Who – Quem | Who are you?
- Whose – De Quem | Whose is this car?
- Why – Porquê | Why are you here?
- How – Como | How are you?
Se gostou desta aula e gostaria de aprender a falar Inglês, tire o nosso curso completo, O Nível 1 e o Nível 2 com direito a certificado no final são inteiramente grátis. E o Method of the 6 inclui Aulas de Video e possibilidade de fazer perguntas ao professor